NOTICE OF SELECTION
PROCEDURE FOR THE SUBCONCESSION OF AREAS TO BE USED AS BARS, RESTAURANTS AND RESALE AT CUNEO AIRPORT
1) GEAC Spa Cuneo Airport Management Company based in Levaldigi in S.P. 20 n1 12038, tel. 0172741519 informs that it intends to identify the party(ies) to be entrusted with the sub-concession of the following areas, located at the Cuneo Airport, to be used for the administration and retail sale of a) cafeteria products, brioches and desserts, hot and cold sandwiches and snacks, first courses, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, over-the-counter products, as well as other products offered in the offer; b) sale of monopoly items; c) sale of newspapers, magazines and books.
Area a) Area located at the airside area of Cuneo Airport of about 56 square meters.
Area b) Area located at the land-side area of the Cuneo Airport of approximately 180 sq. m.
2) The delivery of the distinct Areas referred to respectively in the letter a) and to the letter (b) of Article No. 1 above to the Sub concessionaire awarded the selection to set up the same will take place upon completion of the selection process.
The preparation, where necessary, will be at the total care and expense of the Sub concessionaire, who can claim nothing from GEAC in relation to the investment made.
3) The minimum conditions required for participation in the selection are the following:
- Possession of the requisites referred to in art. 34 of Legislative Decree 163/2006 and which are not found in the causes of exclusion pursuant to art. 38 of the same Legislative Decree.
- Have achieved in the three-year period 2016-2017-2018 a turnover of Euro 1,000,000 and in the fiscal year 2019 an annual turnover of not less than Euro 350,000 (three hundred and fifty thousand) with ATECO code 56.10.11
It is specified that the use and participation in the procedure in temporary groupings of companies are not permitted.
4) Companies interested in participating in the selection procedure, in possession of the minimum requirements indicated in Article 3 above, must send their expression of interest, drafted in Italian, by PEC email@example.com
no later than 12 noon on October 29, 2022.
The bid must be received in a sealed envelope, bearing on the outside, in addition to the name and address of the company, the words “SELECTION FOR THE SUBCONCESSION OF AREAS TO BE USED AS BAR, RESTAURANT AND RETAIL SHOPS AT CUNEO AIRPORT.” After the deadline indicated above, no other request will be considered valid. Delivery of the expression of interest therefore remains at the sole risk of the sender.
(5) The sub-granting of each of the separate Areas referred to respectively in par. a) and to the letter b) of the previous article 1 will be governed by the relevant Contractof the duration of 36 months , further renewable for the same period.
6) GEAC reserves the right to invite applicants to clarify or complete statements and documents submitted.
7) GEAC reserves the right to award the selection even if there is only one valid expression of interest.
8) GEAC reserves the right to cancel or revoke the procedure at any time, not to award and/or enter into the subject contracts without incurring liability and/or actions for damages even under Articles 1337 and1338 of the Civil Code.
It should be noted that the reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree 163/06 does not imply the applicability to this procedure, even by analogy, of the provisions contained therein unless expressly referred to.
9) It is informed that pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, the personal data provided by the participants in the tender are collected only for the purposes related to this procedure and, in the event of a possible award, for the management of sub-concession contracts.
Competitors and successful bidders will have the right to exercise all the rights referred to in art. 7 of the aforementioned Decree.
The general director
Anna Maria Milanese